.:: Portal de avisos da Universidade de Vigo ::.
Job Offer: CINBIO 35. Predoc Researcher on Biology and Materials Science
Ofertas de emprego23-04-2019 ata: 04-06-2019
Profile: The Biomedical Research Center (CINBIO) offers one full-time interim predoctoral position to a highly motivated and qualified candidate on “Biology and Materials Science”, related to the area of Innovation: new methods in prevention, diagnostics and therapy, in the Colloid Chemistry Group, based in Vigo.
Time frame: 4 months (starting on june 2019), and may be renewed.
- Degree in Biology.
- Masters Degree in Biotechnology or related disciplines, obtained before signing the contract.
- Some experience in molecular biology techniques, cell cultures, bioconjugation of nanomaterials, confocal and Raman scattering spectroscopy.
- Language skills: good English level.
- Excellent communication skills; and willing to advance on their PhD pursuit.
Salary: It is 1250 €/month, before taxes (gross salary + employee social costs). It is also covered end of contract compensation, and social security costs from employer side.
- Official Academic degrees.
- CV, research experience, communication skills, level of english.
- A personal interview may be requested.
Candidates have to send:
- APPLICATION FORM, ANNEX II (pdf file: cinbio35_YourName_Form.pdf).
- Official Degrees. (name the pdf file: cinbio35_YourName_ Degrees).
- Curriculum vitae (name the pdf file: cinbio35_YourName_CV). It is preferred Euro pass CV format.
- Cover letter, summarizing the applicant’s career and experience, and interest (one A4 page in pdf format. Please, name the file cinbio35_YourName_Letter).
The Human Resources Board will decide on selection and hiring.
- CINBIO-35-QF1-predoc-Biology-Materials-Sci-Annex-I-II-web_en [747.38 Kbytes]