.:: Portal de avisos da Universidade de Vigo ::.
Oferta de Emprego: CINBIO 34. Research Assistants in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Ofertas de emprego23-04-2019 ata: 10-05-2019
Profile: The Biomedical Research Center (CINBIO) offers full-time interim positions of Research Assistant in Biostatistics and Epidemiology, to work in the group of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, based in Vigo.
Time frame: from three to five months, to be held between June 1 and October 30, 2019.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or closely related to the post.
- Experience in the application and/or the development of biostatistical methods, statistical techniques and statistical programming.
- Excellent communication skills; autonomous gear in a research environment; highly motivated; driven to perform.
- Good level of English.
Salary: 1250 €/month, before taxes (gross salary + employee social costs). End of contract compensation and social security costs from employer side are covered.
- Suitability to the position, academic record: 60 points.
- CV, knowledge of biostatistical techniques, including free and commercial software: 40 points.
- A personal interview may be requested, to be valued up to 25 extra points.
Candidates have to send:
- APPLICATION FORM, ANNEX II (name the pdf file: cinbio34_YourName_Form.pdf).
- Official Degrees. (name the pdf file: cinbio34_YourName_ Degrees.pdf).
- Curriculum vitae (name the pdf file: cinbio34_YourName_CV.pdf). Euro pass CV format is preferred.
- Cover letter, summarizing the applicant’s career and experience, and interest (one A4 page in pdf format, please name the file cinbio34_YourName_Letter.pdf).
Please send the required documents (described in Annex I and Annex II) to email@example.com , indicating the email subject: CINBIO 34. Research Assistants in Biostatistics and Epidemiology.
Application deadline: 6 May 2019 (18:00 hours, local time).
The Human Resources Board will decide on selection and hiring.
- CINBIO 34- Biostatistics Epidemiology [768.8 Kbytes]