||Real processes experimentations in the laboratory which complement the contents covered in the course.
PRACTICAL CONTENTS (at least 4 of the 6 following laboratory practices will be done):
1) Application of the First Law of Thermodynamics: experimental determination of isothermal and adiabatic processes.
2) Evaluating thermodynamic properties of pure substances by means of computer software.
3) Experimental study of a vapor cycle.
4) Experimental study of a vapor compression refrigeration cycle and heat pump cycle.
5) Experimental determination of thermal conductivity.
6) Evaluating heat transfer by radiation: the Stefan-Boltzmann law.