- Continous Assesment of student work practices along established laboratory sessions will be held in the semester, with the assistance to them mandatory. In the case of not overcome, a review of practices, conditioned to having passed the script test, will take place in the second call, on a date after the script test, in one or more sessions and including the contents not passed in ordinary practice sessions.
- The assesment of the practices for students who officially renounces Continuous Assesment will be carried out in a review of practices, conditioned to having passed the script test, in the two calls, on a date after the script test, in one or more sessions and including the same contents of the ordinary practice sessions..
- It may demand previous requirements to the realisation of each practice in the laboratory, so that they limit the maximum qualification to obtain.
- It must pass both tests (script and practices) to pass the matter, give the total score at the rate indicated above. In case of no longer than two or one test, scaling may be applied to partial notes that the total does not exceed 4.5.
- In the final exam may establish a minimum score on a set of issues to overcome.
- In the second call of the the same course, students should examine the tests (script and/or practices) not passed in the first one, with the same criteria of that.
- According to the Rule of Continuous Assesment, the subject students to Continuous Assesment that present to some activity evaluable collected in the Teaching Guide of the matter, will be considered like "presented".
- Ethical commitment: student is expected to present an adequate ethical behavior. If you detect unethical behavior (copying, plagiarism, unauthorized use of electronic devices, and another ones), it follows that the student does not meet the requirements for passing the subject. In this case the global qualification in the present academic course will be of suspense (0.0).