This course has a multidisciplinary nature in order to acquire the necessary skills to tackle integral projects in which they have to design and plan different types of facilities that are safe, efficient and compliant with standards and marked in legislation.
The aim is to provide students of structured content in the following sections:
• Introduction. The diversity of facilities in the field of Industrial Engineering.
• Complete design of installations in the field of Industrial Engineering.
• Electrical installation and lighting.
• Efficient Facilities: Energy saving and efficiency,
• Design of air conditioning and ventilation
• Design facilities fluids
• Intelligent Buildings: Design of communications, automation and intelligent facilities.
• Secure Infrastructure: Industrial Security. Security system design.
• Regulations and Legislation.
To achieve this objective, the different areas of the EEI proposed multidisciplinary work related to the powers conferred on this matter.
Due to the multidisciplinary nature of this field, and the use and management of national and international regulations and legislation is necessary to have an adequate level of English. Therefore requirement is set to demonstrate a level of English B1 or equivalent.
This subject is developed and fully evaluated in English.