||As "emitter: The organization and synthesis of the presented material, the clarity in the exposition, and the answer to the questions will be evaluated.
As "receptor": Participation in classmates presentations will be evaluated, taking into account the comments / questions realized
||Realization of an exam of the subject. It Will include relative questions to theoretical concepts, production methodologies, analytical methods and practical cases
- It is necessary to obtain a minimum qualification of 4.0 (base 10) in every part to pass the subject (Exam, laboratory practices, oral presentations and seminars).
- Students that can not attend in person must demonstrate that they have the necessary knowledge of the matter and laboratory skills. They will have to do the exam of the subject, to elaborate a homework whose oral presentation can be video recorded and uploaded to the e-learning platform, to solve some of the cases dealed in seminars, and to realize a exam about laboratory aspects. However, respect to laboratory practices, you are kindly requested to attend in person if possible.
- In July the student can opt for examining of the exam or the methodologies not surpassed in the previous opportunity, or of those that wish to improve the previous qualification. The assigned qualification will be the best of that obtained in June or July for exam or every methodology.
- The communication with the students will be made through the e-learning platform of the University of Vigo.
- Examination dates: March, 16th 2021 at 11.00 and July, 7th 2021 at 11.00