The aim of this course is to provide the student with methods and tools to solve engineering problems graphically. After taking it the student will:
• Be aware of the criteria used for the selection and use of standard parts.
• Know about the CAD technologies used in geometrical modelling, and how to use them to produce engineering drawings.
• Be able to perform analysis on the operation of mechanisms from the specifications in the engineering drawings.
• Know how to apply geometrical tools to solve problems involving mechanisms, constructions, industrial facilities and installations.
• Possess skills to create and manage graphical information associated to mechanical engineering problems.