|Block I 2D. Flat geometry.
||I review of previous knowledges.
Conical: definitions, focal and main circumferences, tangent line and normal in a point, tangent lines from an external point, own and improper.
Tangencies between straight and circumferences and between circumferences (26 cases).
Tools of resolution: geometrical places, operations of dilatation and investment and power.
Trochoids: definition, traced and tangent line in a point.
Other technical curves.
|Block III. Normalisation.
||Generalities on the drawing:
- The drawing like language.
- Types of drawings: technicians and artistic.
- Technical drawings: architectural, topographical and industrial.
- Industrial drawing: *Croquis, conjoint diagrams, *despieces and geometrical drawing.
Normalisation of the drawing:
- Advantages of the normalisation.
- Difference between regulation, specification and norm.
Basic normalisation: formats, writing, types of line, scales, etc.
- basic Principles of representation. Methods of projection
- Seen. Seen particular: auxiliaries, interrupted, partial, local, turned, etc.
- Courts, Sections and Breaks: Specifications, types of cut, sections (knocked down, displaced), etc.
- *Rayado of courts: types of line, orientation, etc.
- Conventionalisms: symmetrical pieces, repetitive elements, details, intersections, parts *contíguas, etc.
- General principles of dimensioning.
- Types of *acotación. Classification of the heights.
- Principles of *acotación.
- Elements of *acotación: Lines, extremes of lines, *inscriciones, etc.
- Forms of *acotación: series, parallel, by coordinates, etc.
- *Acotación of particular elements: radios, diameters, spheres, arches, symmetries, chamfers, etc.
- Threads and threaded unions.
Elements of a thread. Threaded elements.
Classification of the threads.
Representation of the threads.
- *Acotación Of threaded elements.
- Designation of the threads.
Drawings of group and *despiece:
- Rules and agreements: reference to elements, material, numbering of planes, examples.
- *Acotación Of groups. List of *despiece.
Systems of tolerances and superficial finishings:
- Types of tolerances: dimensional and geometrical.
- Dimensional tolerances: linear and angular.
- Tolerances ISO: qualities, positions, types of adjust, etc.
- Systems of adjust. Examples.
- Indication of superficial finishings.
Representation of Elements Normalised. Diagrams.