=== EXCEPTIONAL PLANNING ===
Given the uncertain and unpredictable evolution of the health alert caused by COVID-19, the University of Vigo establishes an extraordinary planning that will be activated when the administrations and the institution itself determine it, considering safety, health and responsibility criteria both in distance and blended learning. These already planned measures guarantee, at the required time, the development of teaching in a more agile and effective way, as it is known in advance (or well in advance) by the students and teachers through the standardized tool.
=== ADAPTATION OF THE METHODOLOGIES ===
- Regular teaching (lectures, practical sessions and tutorials) will be given online, at the scheduled dates and times, using the platform Campus Remoto.
- Any change in the timetable of lectures and practical sessions will be communicated in advance.
- Slides and other material will be available on our course webpage.
- The econometric software for the course (GRETL) is free. Students can download it from http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
- For office hours, students may use email or they can request personal appointments through the teacher's virtual office:
Virtual office: 82
Student password: 337-BegoñaAlvarez
=== ADAPTATION OF THE TESTS ===
- Continuous assessment through exercises, quizzes and exams will be done using MooVi and Campus Remoto online tools.