|PART II: Offer and demand: operation of the markets and welfare
||3. Offer and demand: the strengths of the market
4. The elasticity and his application
5. Markets, efficiency and welfare. Consumer and producer surplus.
6. Public intervention and economic politics: control of prices and taxes
|PART IV: The behaviour of the company. The organisation of the industry
||8. Production and costs of production
9. The company in competitive markets: maximisation of the profit.
10. Market Power. Monopoly. Oligopoly. monopolístic Competition.