=== EXCEPTIONAL PLANNING ===
Given the uncertain and unpredictable evolution of the health alert caused by COVID-19, the University of Vigo establishes an extraordinary planning that will be activated when the administrations and the institution itself determine it, considering safety, health and responsibility criteria both in distance and blended learning. These already planned measures guarantee, at the required time, the development of teaching in a more agile and effective way, as it is known in advance (or well in advance) by the students and teachers through the standardized tool.
=== ADAPTATION OF THE METHODOLOGIES ===
* Teaching methodologies: the methodologies included in the guide for teaching the subject in face-to-face mode (master class and case study) are maintained if the subject is taught in both mixed and non-face-to-face mode. In the case of non-contact modality, the teaching activity will be taught through the Remote Campus of uvigo and the Faitic platform will be used as usual to provide the necessary material to the students.
* Non-face-to-face service mechanism for students (tutorials): in all modalities, face-to-face or non-face-to-face, the tutoring sessions will be carried out by telematic means (email, videoconference) under the modality of prior agreement.
* Additional bibliography to facilitate self-learning: it will be provided through the Faitic teleteaching platform.
=== ADAPTATION OF THE TESTS ===
- The assessment contained in the guide for the face-to-face modality is maintained.
- The tests will be carried out in person (online) through the platforms that the university enables for this purpose.