Legal attributions of Graduated of the technological fields, are to project and direct works for the execution of industrial installations and works in buildings. Based on this, the Graduated must acquire a general knowledge about materials and constructive systems for industrial systems, as well as the legal rules that can affect to this field of work.
The main objectives of this subject, highlights:
- Knowledges referred the constitution of the electric system in the his group, and rules, constitutive components and techniques in the electric installations, especially of low tension.
- Know how the raw and prefabricated materials used in the construction, as well as, its application.
- Know how the methodologies and constructive systems existing in the design process of a construction.
- Know how and realice the legal rules and normative of general character that affect to the execution of the works supervised for engineers.
- Know how the environmental impact of the building and the energetic efficiency solutions.