Guia docente 2016_17
Escola de Enxeñaría Industrial
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
 Subjects
  Fluid Mechanics
   Assessment
  Description Qualification Evaluated Competencess
Long answer tests and development Proof written that it will be able to consist of:
theoretical questions
practical questions
resolution of exercises/problems
fear to develop
80 CG4
CG5
CE8
CT2
CT9
CT10
Troubleshooting and / or exercises Resolution of problems and/or exercises proposed,
being able to include:
- a number of weekly deliveries (no face-to-face)
- face-to-face resolutions in the classes schedule
20 CG4
CG5
CE8
CT2
CT9
CT10
 
Other comments on the Evaluation

Continuous evaluation: it represents 20% of the note. Except official indication from the center direction of the renunciation of the student to the continuous evaluation, the student follows the course in this modality.


Marks of the continuous evaluation will not be kept for the next year 

Final examination: it represents the 80 % of the note of the course 

If the student attends all the continuous exams and lab classes during the course but does not attend the final examination of May, the student will be considered as no presented to the course; 

July final exam: The final examination represents 80% of the note, being the remaining 20% evaluated with the marks obtained from the continuous evaluation ;

Ethical Commitment:  In case of noticing a non ethical behaviour (copy, plagiarism, utilisation of unauthorised electronic devices,
and others) it will be considered  that the student does not gather the necessary
requirements to pass the course. In this case, the global qualification iof the present academic course will be failed (0.0).
Universidade de Vigo            | Reitoría | Campus Universitario | C.P. 36.310 Vigo (Pontevedra) | España | Tlf: +34 986 812 000