||Real processes experimentations in the laboratory which complement the contents covered in the
PRACTICAL CONTENTS (at least 3 of the following laboratory practices will be done):
1) Application of the First Law of Thermodynamics: experimental determination of isothermal and
2) Evaluating thermodynamic properties of pure substances by means of computer software.
3) Experimental study of a vapor cycle.
4) Experimental study of a vapor compression refrigeration cycle and heat pump cycle.
5) Experimental determination of thermal conductivity.
6) Evaluating heat transfer by radiation: the Stefan-Boltzmann law
||Troubleshooting and / or exercises related to the subject that the student take place in the
classroom and/or laboratory. Examples of simple application of the contents studied as well as
practical examples will be solved. The methodology will be focused on explaining how to solve the
problems rather than on the determining the final numerical solution.