|Lesson 2: Management of waste and effluents.
||1. Generation of waste. Types and classification of wastes.
2. Codification of wastes.
3. Urban waste management.
4. Industrial waste management. Industrial waste treatment facilities.
|Lesson 4: Treatment of industrial and municipal wastewaters.
||1. Characteristics of municipal and industrial wastewaters.
2. Wastewater treatment plant.
3. Sludge treatment.
4. Water treatment and reuse.
|Lesson 6: Sustainability and environmental impact assessment .
||1. Sustainable development
2. Life cycle analysis and economy.
3. Ecological footprint and carbon footprint.
4. Introduction to the environmental impact assessment .
|Practice 2: Preparation of immobilized activated charcoal for use as an adsorbent.
|Practice 4: Coagulation-flocculation: Establishment of optimal working conditions.
|Practice 6: Life Cycle Analysis of a product