The documentation of the subject will be in English. The lectures of the subject can be given in any of the three languages of the subject.
The main learning goals of this course are:
- To learn the codesign methods to design applications based on embedded microprocessors in FPGAs.
- To get to know the microprocessors that can be implemented in commercial FPGAs.
- To handle the necessary software tools for the development of embedded applications by means of FPGAs.
- To design application specific peripherals and their connection to the buses of the embedded microprocessors.
- To design real digital applications with embedded microprocessors in FPGAs.