All students are entitled to two examination calls:
- Ordinary call, in the teaching semester.
- Extraordinary call, in June/July
In both calls, students may choose between two types of assessment procedures:
1. Continous assessment: coursework (60%) and exam (40%). A minimum grade in the exam (3 out of 10 points) may be required to pass the course. A high-level performance in coursework may allow students to achieve the maximun grade without doing the exam.
2. Final exam: 100% of the total grade is obtained through a final examination.
* Only for Spanish students: The assessment in the "Convocatoria Fin de Carrera" will be through final exam (100%).
Exams schedules are available at: http://fccee.uvigo.es