=== EXCEPTIONAL PLANNING ===
Given the uncertain and unpredictable evolution of the health alert caused by COVID-19, the University of Vigo establishes an extraordinary planning that will be activated when the administrations and the institution itself determine it, considering safety, health and responsibility criteria both in distance and blended learning. These already planned measures guarantee, at the required time, the development of teaching in a more agile and effective way, as it is known in advance (or well in advance) by the students and teachers through the standardized tool.
=== ADAPTATION OF THE METHODOLOGIES ===
* Teaching methodologies maintained
* Teaching methodologies modified
* Non-attendance mechanisms for student attention (tutoring)
Remote campus, email and forums on the Teledocencia platform
* Modifications (if applicable) of the contents
* Additional bibliography to facilitate self-learning
Students have all the material on the platform, part of it made by the professor, to be able to track the subject.
* Other modifications
=== ADAPTATION OF THE TESTS ===
* Tests already carried out
Weight is maintained as all activities are adapted to any circumstance
* Pending tests that are maintained
Weight is maintained as all activities are adapted to any circumstance.
* Tests that are modified
* New tests
* Additional Information