=== EXCEPTIONAL PLANNING ===
Given the uncertain and unpredictable evolution of the health alert caused by COVID-19, the University of Vigo establishes an extraordinary planning that will be activated when the administrations and the institution itself determine it, considering safety, health and responsibility criteria both in distance and blended learning. These already planned measures guarantee, at the required time, the development of teaching in a more agile and effective way, as it is known in advance (or well in advance) by the students and teachers through the standardized tool.
=== ADAPTATION OF THE METHODOLOGIES ===
* Teaching methodologies maintained: All of them
* Teaching methodologies modified: Nothing of them
* Non-attendance mechanisms for student attention (tutoring): Tutoring will be carried out by telematic means (e-mail, video-conference, FAITIC synchronous and asynchronous forums , ...). Both, offered by the teachers and duly announced on FAITIC, and previously requested by the students.
* Modifications (if applicable) of the contents: No change is required
* Additional bibliography to facilitate self-learning: Information available through the FAITIC virtual teaching platform
* Other modifications: No change is required
=== ADAPTATION OF THE TESTS ===
* Tests already carried out: No change is required
* Pending tests that are maintained: No change is required
* Tests that are modified: No change is required
* New tests: No change is required
* Additional Information: In the event of the activation of distance and blended learning, this will be provided through Campus Remoto and FAITIC virtual teaching platform, without prejudice to other measures that may be taken to ensure the accessibility of students to teach content. All information will be available on the FAITIC virtual teaching platform: documents (reading and audio-visual format) on the subjects taught, instructions for carrying out the tasks, exercises and evaluation tests, news, announcements, planned schedule and dates of the assessments and any other question which must be reported to the students.