METHODOLOGY AND EVALUATION OF THE MODALITY
1. Read carefully and in case of doubt consult with the Coordinator of the Degree in Public Management and Management.
2. Basic table of "methodology" and "evaluation" of the subject (in case of doubt, consult with the person responsible for the matter):
BASIC RULES OF SEMIPRESENTIALITY:
1. The students enrolled in the blended modality commit themselves with the teaching team to follow a regime of "continuous blended evaluation", which implies face-to-face or virtual participation in the activities that the teachers design for this modality.
2. The blended modality involves the continuous assessment of student learning, to this end it is generally established that the final test will take place the last of the follow-up sessions, either in person (classroom CCSSV Faculty), or Virtual (Skype or similar system Hangout).
3. Students who do not participate in more than 80% of the "continuous evaluation" activities proposed by the faculty, will be evaluated according to the criteria of attendance.